The fact that it is already time for me to pack my hospital bag is INSANE! This pregnancy has flown by. I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, and very ready to meet the newest member of our family. This week the nesting has really hit. I have been cleaning and organizing like a crazy person. So I figured it was the perfect time to get all packed and ready. I asked my IG friends what they absolutely had to have when they were at the hospital, and got great feedback. So knowing what I know from Easton, plus the recommendations from all of you, I have come up with this list. I feel totally confident and ready for the big day! I also feel like I only really packed the necessities. I tried to make sure that I didn’t take my entire house (like I tend to do when I go anywhere). Let me know what you think. Was there something I don’t have on this list that you find to be an absolute necessity?!
My Hospital Bag Necessities: (products linked)
- Carry on size luggage: I felt like this was the easiest bag to take. Last time I used a duffel bag, and it was kind of a pain to lug around. This one has wheels and the perfect amount of space!
- Nursing friendly nightgown: I love this one! I have it in two different colors. It is so comfortable.
- Nursing bras: this one, this one, and this one are my favorite. I wear them all the time.
- Warm socks in case it’s cold in there! I am just using a pair of old, comfy ones I already have.
- Robe and matching swaddle from May and Joy. I can’t wait to take some sweet newborn pictures in this, and it is SO SOFT AND COMFY!
- Nursing Pads
- Nipple Cream
- Extra long phone charger: this is a MUST HAVE. You never know how far away the outlets will be from the hospital bed.
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Body lotion
- Deodorant: I have recently started using the Native brand, and I am really loving it. Plus I know its safe (especially while pregnant).
- Make up removal wipes
- Face cleanser
- Face moisturizer (day and night)
- Lip balm: another MUST HAVE. That hospital air is DRY.
- Make up bag with make up in it to feel a bit like a human.
- Dry shampoo: another must have.
- Invisibobble hair ties
- Going home outfit (for me).
- My Preggo Leggings
- Diaper Bag: so IN LOVE with my new one from Lily Jade.
- Car seat: obviously I didn’t pack this in my bag, and it doesn’t need to be there right away. But it will be in the car!
- Car seat cover
- Asher’s name blanket
- Asher’s Personalized Hat
- Asher’s going home outfit: I am so in love with it! Easton has a matching shirt. I just can’t wait to see them in it together!!
- Boppy for nursing: praying this little one latches!
**The dress I am wearing in these pictures is from Pink Blush. I love it! It is so comfortable. It fits well at 37 weeks, and it would be super cute when I’m not pregnant also!
I hope you guys found this helpful! Thank you for taking the time to read it!