How. On. EARTH is my baby boy 8 (actually 8 and a half) months old ya’ll! I can’t even fathom it. Life with the second baby moves even faster than it did with the first. I don’t even know how that is possible, but it is.
This boy has changed so much over the last month. He has the two cutest bottom teeth ever. He had a hard time with them coming in too. There were a few sleepless (on my part) nights. So I am a little nervous as to what the future holds for the other teeth.
He also is moving around SO much. I can barely keep him to stay in one spot for long. He is crawling, pulling up on EVERYTHING, cruising the couch, and walking with the walker. I have actually seen him take two steps unassisted, but I don’t think he even realizes he did it. haha.
He and Easton are actually starting to play together now, and fight. Easton isn’t the best at sharing yet, so he takes everything away from Asher. It’s a work in progress!
Asher has also starting waving, clapping, and my favorite- giving kisses! I love it. He and Easton will give each other kisses for like five minutes straight. It is SO CUTE! My heart just explodes with love. My favorite thing that has happened this month- Asher has developed this new laugh. It is so cute it KILLS me every time!
Here is Asher’s current daily schedule:
**Remember that this is not every single day, nor is this exactly what your child should be doing. I am just sharing what is currently working for us!
- 6:30 or 7:00 Everyone wakes up, change diapers, warm bottle (that was pumped the night before).
- 7:00 I pump while Asher eats and Easton plays.
- 7:30 Breakfast
- 8:15 Tuesday and Thursday we drop Easton off for school. OR we “do school” at home, Asher is usually trying to do everything right along with us. haha
- 9:00 play time!
- 9:30 Asher bottle and nap time. He usually sleep for like 3-4 hours during this time.
- 1:30 or whenever he wakes up, bottle and play
- 3:30 bottle
- 5:30 dinner
- 6:00 bathtime- I let them play for a while
- 6:45 bottle and bed time.
I can’t get Asher to take two naps. I’ve tried! Instead he goes to sleep for the night pretty early. Does your little one only take one nap a day too?
Thanks for reading!